WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO ACHIEVE?
- Would you like help with boosting your energy levels or immune system?
- Do you feel stressed and run down?
- Are you struggling with hormone imbalances or gut related issues?
- Or do you simply want some advice on eating well for long-term optimum health?
How can Nutritional Therapy help you?
A personal approach that transforms your health and achieves long-term wellness
Discover the Cause
My aim is always to get to the root cause of your health issues rather than just treating the symptoms:
- I take a thorough case history and ask questions about your symptoms, diet and lifestyle.
- I look at possible underlying factors affecting your health for example poor digestion or a hormone imbalance.
- Functional testing may be recommended such as a stool or hormone test to assess nutritional imbalances and inform personalised diet and lifestyle recommendations.
There is so much confusion out there about what we should and shouldn’t be eating:
- Your Health Optimisation Plan will focus on good, unprocessed and enjoyable food so you feel nourished not deprived .
- Your plan will be backed up by the latest scientific research.
- I will educate you to make the right choices and set you up with skills for the rest of your life.
- You won’t be following any fad diets or calorie counting which is boring and unsustainable.
Achievable Personal Goals
You are unique which means you need a plan specifically tailored to meet all your health needs:
- Creating your Health Optimisation Plan is a collaborative process – we will work together to establish what changes you are able to make.
- Recommended changes will be realistic and achievable.
- Your Health Optimisation Plan will be personalised to your lifestyle taking into consideration work and family commitments, budget, food likes and dislikes.
Support & Guidance
Making changes can be overwhelming especially when we lead busy lives:
- I am committed to listening to your health story and to helping you achieve your health goals.
- I provide ongoing guidance and support to help you stick to your nutrition programme.
- I will make sure the changes are manageable.
- Most clients find that once they get going they feel so much better that this is motivation in itself to continue to eat well for the long-term.
I love helping people feel better and want to spread the word of how good nutrition can make you feel.
Hi, I’m Kim Parker, registered Nutritional Therapist. I’m passionate about good food and aim to pass on my love of cooking and creating healthy and tasty meals to my clients. When I’m not seeing clients, I am mum to two children. I know only too well how rushed life can be and how hard it can be putting nutritious food on the table that the whole family can enjoy. But with some know how, planning and simple recipes, it is possible!
In my late 20s after a period of living in the fast lane, I hit burn out. Although medical support helped, I felt like I wasn’t getting any answers to what was actually wrong. It felt like a sticking plaster approach and I struggled to get to the root causes. Through my own research I discovered nutritional therapy and I started to see a change in how I was feeling. It was my light bulb moment and I realised this was what I wanted to do. I embarked on a three year Nutritional Therapy course which I can honestly say was life changing.
Low energy and weight loss
“I booked myself in to see Kim because of my immune condition. I wanted to see if I could do anything to help feel less tired and more energetic – and to lose some weight. The zoom consultation was really therapeutic – it was ‘me’ time. Kim looked at my diet and my blood test results and created a tailored plan which I still follow and we continue to review. It was a very informative and enjoyable experience. Thank you Kim!”Izabela
“I used to suffer from hormone related issues and my blood sugar levels were out of control causing mood swings. But once I started working with Kim I noticed an almost immediate improvement in my health. My energy levels increased and my hormone health improved. As an additional bonus my diet is now much more varied than before thanks to Kim’s great menu suggestions. I can’t thank Kim enough for her help and support.”Pia
“I went to see Kim after suffering from skin issues for ten years and after trying many things which didn’t work. Kim recommended a shift in my dietary habits and some supplements. I had been vegetarian for ten years and my symptoms may have been a sign that I was not getting enough of certain nutrients. Within a month or so I was pleased to notice an improvement.”Ruth
“I have come to realise how important good nutrition is to enhance sports performance. The advice Kim has given me has proved invaluable – I’ve definitely seen an improvement in my racing and training times, and my recovery time is much better.”Mark, triathlete
Fatigue and anxiety
“Before I started seeing Kim, I was suffering from tiredness and anxiety. Within a few weeks of following Kim’s advice, I began to have a lot more energy and feel calmer. Kim has been very supportive and understanding throughout and has provided realistic diet and lifestyle advice that has been easy for me to maintain.”Jane
Hormone health, weight loss and low energy
“Within six weeks of starting the nutrition plan and supplements, which Kim advised, I began to notice an improvement in my general well-being as well as a feeling of vitality. My skin has noticeably improved, my hormonal issues are much less severe, and I have lost weight. Kim’s follow up sessions were very helpful, she ensured motivation was kept high and gave me new incentives and goals to keep on improving.”Alex
Nutritional therapy can help people of all ages and a variety of health problems
I see clients suffering from a range of health related issues. If you want to find out how Nutritional Therapy can help with a specific condition, check out these guides.
Start your health journey today
In your free 30 minute chat, we will determine if we are a good match and then I will ask you to fill out a health questionnaire and a food diary.
In your 90 minute session I will ask you detailed questions about current health concerns, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Personal Health Plan
We will work together to establish your health goals then work on a tailored, easy-to-follow nutrition and lifestyle programme.
My top ten nutrition tips for small but effective changes
Want to find out my top ten nutrition tips for small but effective changes? Just enter your email to download this free PDF!